Electric Traced Bundles
Advantages of Electric Tracers
- Maintains freeze protection, close temperature tolerances or viscosity control.
- Excellent for maintaining long, continuous lengths of impulse lines and piping at consistent temperatures.
- Good for situations where steam is not available or steam supply could be interrupted, such as during shutdowns.
O'Brien TRACEPAK Electric Traced Bundle Advantages
- Complete design package - we'll provide engineering support and failure mode analysis, plus we'll recommend accessories that may be required and whether a thermostat will be needed.
- Materials - chloride-free urethane jacket, self regulating and constant watt cables as well as mineral insulated and resistance wire tracers, heat shrink boots and nonhygroscopic insulation provide you with the highest quality materials for a superior package.
- Availability of materials - In-stock seamless stainless steel and Monel allow us to respond fast to your quick delivery requirements.
- Tracers are approved for use in hazardous areas by standards and approval agencies around the world.
For the closest control of your process, use TRACEPAK TPE. It is excellent for maintaining long, continuous lengths of impulse lines and piping at constant temperatures. Use TPE when steam is not available or when the steam supply could be interrupted such as during shutdowns. TPE is perfect for freeze protection, close temperature tolerances, and viscosity control.
Available with one or two process lines and a high or low temperature self-regulating tracer.
Characteristics of Common Electric Tracers
Common Electric Tracers
Common Tubes for Instrument Impulse Lines
TRACEPAK Model Number Configuration